Try Before Buying
All our products have live demo so that our customers can check what they are buying. We advise you to properly check our plugins, themes and ask questions on our support email, live chat, social media or blogs. Our expert support engineers are always available to answer all your questions related to our products. You can send us email to email@example.com or fill up this contact form.
Refund Policy After Purchase
Themology.net is also renowned for its effective refund policy within the time frame of seven days from the day of purchase. Our complain team is always ready to hear your problems and act upon it without any lose of plausible time.
Through this refund Policy we learn to grow and develop, and we are committed to receive your complains as blessings, besides you shall be awarded with 100% refund without any question asked if satisfies the following:
- Application for refund must be issued within 7 days of purchase.
- The refund amount will be equal to the amount paid for the product.
- Refunds are only allowed when the product purchased has stopped functioning or displaying in the way prescribed by the advertisement, or broken abnormally after the installation.
- Refund shall be denied in case of any abuse, alteration or acts of fraud done in order to initiate refund policy or ruin reputation.
- Frequent download of the product shall be held as a medium of abuse.
- No refund in case of script conflict with 3rd parties application.
- No refund if your Web host doesn’t meet the requirement of WordPress or denied to update the PHP, MySQL version.
Policy for Automatic Payments
All of our products including WordPress themes and some extensions require renewal of subscriptions every year, but you can choose whether to renew your subscription or not. We suggest renewing your subscriptions because we are always improving our products and releasing new updates. A valid subscription is required for receiving updates.
If the parent plugin becomes expired –
- You won’t be able to download any download any product from the dashboard
- All the extensions of the parent plugin will not be available in the download section either.
- When you renew the subscription of the parent plugin, all extensions of that plugin will be available for download.
- In case of modules that come in packages, you will have to renew the parent plugin. All the updates of the modules come with the parent plugin so there is no need to download them separately.
Please note that when you purchase any product using PayPal, 2Checkout or Stripe, you create an automatic payment account. This means both PayPal, 2Checkout and Stripe records your information and prepares your payment account. This helps the payment gateways to automatically charge from you to complete automatic payments.
If you do not cancel automatic payments from your account, it will –
- Renew the product subscription after one year
- Charge from your account automatically
We do not refund auto renewal payments for any product.
So, please make sure to cancel automatic payment while purchasing if you don’t want to renew your license after one year.
Acceptance of this Policy
When you are placing an order for any of our products, you indicate that you have read this refund policy properly. This also proves that you agree with and fully accept the terms of this refund policy. We ask you not to place an order with us if you do not agree with the terms and conditions.
If any of the above criteria is met, then you are eligible for refund. Please use the contact form and we will reply within 3 working days.
Updates to the refund policy
This refund policy can be updated at any time, without prior notice and is applicable immediately and retroactively for all subscriptions and subscribers. It is considered an integral part of our Terms of Service and its acceptance is mandatory for all users.
Themology reserves the right to refuse refunds if any efforts of refund policy abuse are detected.
Last Update 6th June, 2018