In order to get the most out of our support forums and make your support experience better, we'd like to advise you to read through the support policy on this page.
We provide support in English language only. If you are not a native English speaker, it is you own responsibility to make sure that your request for support is well written in decent English and doesn't leave our support staff guessing.
Our support staff leaves at its own discretion its right not to reply to poorly written requests or requests obviously written via machine translation tools.
Support for paid Themology products is provided only to customers with valid subscriptions.
Supporting Themology customers with valid paid product subscriptions will always have priority over supporting Themology end users of our free products.
Support response time
Themology support staff guarantee to reply to your initial request for support within 48 business hours. Although we watch our support forums online practically 24/7, support during weekends is provided solely at the discretion of our support agents.
Please note that while we always strive to answer your questions as soon as humanly possible, sometimes we are not able to do so for whatever reasons and we ask you to be patient during these times.
Themology provides its themes, plugins and page builder support via its community support forums, knowledge base and tutorials. Although we like to socially interact with our dear customers, we will not provide any support via any other communication channels, especially not via PM, e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
Before asking questions within the support forums, please be sure that you have read our documentation which is available on our web-site. The documentation of our products covers their installation, configuration and usage and most likely already addressed the vast majority of your future questions. Additionally, you may also use the search feature on our support forums to look up for possibly similar questions that you have in mind.
What we support includes
- Any WordPress compatibility error arising from a fresh product install.
- Help with functionality of our products, which is not specified in our documentation.
- Issues with a Themology's themes or plugins setup.
- Issues relating to a broken Themology's product functionality.
- Functionality of Themology's products which does not work as advertised in the product’s description.
It is our duty to fix any product's bugs as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. Sometimes we will also try provide a solution via our ticket system and/or knowledge base for smaller bug fixes, after which we will update the core product package.
If you require help that is not within the scope of this Support Policy, such as on how to use default WordPress system functionality itself, then we will most likely redirect you to external articles or support forums on WordPress.org. We can't give general WordPress system support that isn’t directly related to our themes or plugins. For WordPress system support please refer to its documentation, books, watch online video tutorials or ask your question at https://wordpress.org/support/
What our support service doesn’t cover
- If your web server doesn’t meet the minimum requirement of WordPress or have failed to update its PHP and/or MySQL versions.
- If you are unable to provide us with your offending web-site URL address and access to its WordPress back end.
- Any broken styling as a result of template, component, module or plugin customization.
- Customization of 3rd party components/modules/plugins unless otherwise explicitly stated in the item description or documentation.
- Troubleshooting issues occurring in versions of Internet Explorer older than version 8.
Definition of modification support
We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered support and what is considered modifications. If your request for modification or customization help only causes us to publish just a couple of lines of CSS or JS code, we will be glad to assist you. If however your request causes more than that amount of code to be published, we will offer you a customization service or you have to hire a developer if you don’t have the skills to implement it yourself. Please keep in your mind that customization is not a regular template/extension support.
If you need help with customizing one of our themes beyond it’s original functionality or design, please contact us and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again for purchasing our products, and see you in the forum!