I just purchased your Post Types plugin and when I click on the download link, it returns a "page not found" error. So I am unable to download the plugin.

I just purchased your Post Types plugin and when I click on the download link, it returns a "page not found" error. So I am unable to download the plugin.

Hi,

Thanks for purchasing our plugin and apologies for the difficulty. Please provide your email ID, so that I can forward your download link.

And our support team already notify about the problem, they will update download link within few moments, so that you can download from your account page as well.

Thanks

Hi, Thanks for purchasing our plugin and apologies for the difficulty. Please provide your email ID, so that I can forward your download link. And our support team already notify about the problem, they will update download link within few moments, so that you can download from your account page as well. Thanks

Free and premium WordPress plugins to simplify your goals. Every line of code have been carefully crafted to the point of perfection.

Dear Wendell Harness,

We already update our Download link. Thanks for the report, because there was a spelling mistake in the download link, which has been resolved already.

Now you can download your Purchased plugin from your account or the download link you got while you bought it.

Thanks and if you like our plugin, please share with others too.

Dear Wendell Harness, We already update our Download link. Thanks for the report, because there was a spelling mistake in the download link, which has been resolved already. Now you can download your Purchased plugin from your account or the download link you got while you bought it. Thanks and if you like our plugin, please share with others too.

Free and premium WordPress plugins to simplify your goals. Every line of code have been carefully crafted to the point of perfection.

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft